Book your taxi from Birmingham to Manchester Airport through our secure online system. We offer reasonable rates.
- Do you need to arrange pickup for someone from or to the airport?
- Do you have business associates landing and you want to ensure a good first impression?
- Do you have an important flight to catch and want a wakeup call along with taxi?
- Do you want transfer services for handicapped people?
- Are you landing here for the first time and need taxi service with an experienced driver?
Book online NOW from Birmingham Airport Taxis. You can give us a call at 0121 371 9610 for any type of queries.
Choose Birmingham Airport Taxis for a safe ride at fair prices
Birmingham Airport Taxi and transfer services are provided by Yellow Travel Ltd, who have established their name in the market by providing top-notch quality services. We have formed a team of experienced and dedicated drivers and customer care managers to provide you with our taxi services all round the year.
Get your Free eBook today. Guaranteed to save you time and money. “TOP 7 TIPS HOW TO AVOID THE BIG TAXI RIP OFF” Also thrown in for Free, our 10% discount code when booking online.
Get my free e-book now
Book online NOW from Birmingham Airport Taxis for:
- All-round taxi services
- Guaranteed on-time services. If not, get a full refund and we also take you to your destination for free.
- Complete peace of mind. We provide you with free text back service and confirmation call on booking.
- Comfortable ride. We have our own well-maintained and air-conditioned fleet of vehicles. You can upgrade to executive class for a small extra fee.
- Secure Ride. All our drivers are CRB checked, licensed, and have a prior experience of 5 years. We also provide them with the four-week training program.
- Hassle-free services. We provide you with a dedicated customer care manager from the time of your booking.
5 USEFUL TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE FLYING FROM BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT
- Luggage Trolleys cost at least £1: If you need a trolley for family or group luggage, they will be available at multiple locations across the airport. The trolleys are available for a minimum of 1 Euro and the amount is non-refundable. Paying through debit and credit card will incur an extra amount.
- There are two check-in zones: The airport has one terminal but two different check-in zones. Check in advance, which one you are flying from. The check-in 1 is located ahead of the Drop and Go park. The check-in 2 is located to the left of the previous one. Air France, Eastern, Flybe, Thomson, and KLM are using these check-in zones.
- Foreign currency is available on-site: If you were not able to carry your euros then you need not worry as there are four currency exchange counters at the airport. One is located in the departure lounge and the other three are located just before the security. A ‘click and collect’ service run by the International Currency Exchange’ gets you the currency at discounted rates. You just need to collect your voucher online.
- Free Water: The departure lounge has free water fountains. You just need to carry an empty water bottle to fill in the water.
- Express Security Lane: If you hate standing in long queues, then you can purchase a fast track ticket for £3 and skip the queue. This is beneficial if you are running late for the flight.
We also offer proper meet and greet services where our drivers meet the client/passenger.
Book your taxi from Birmingham to Manchester Airport by clicking here and get an instant quote. For any further queries, feel free to contact us at 0121 371 9610 or mail us at email@example.com.